Employees and their household members may access a wide range of counseling services plus training classes for professional growth and for personal issues.
To obtain information on how to access your EAP counseling benefits, please click on Counseling Services.
New to Corporate Health Resources? Take our Online Orientation class.
You can also take FREE training classes: Training Classes.
Advantages of your EAP Counseling Services:
- Convenient access by phone
- Services available to household members
- No charge to you
- Caring, experienced, and professional counselors
- Address problems at early stage
- Proactive problem solving
- Solution-focused action plans
Your EAP provides assistance with a whole range of human concerns including:
- Marital Conflicts
- Relationship Issues
- Stress Management
- Grief/Loss Issues
- Domestic Violence
- Family Difficulties
- Alcohol & Substance Abuse
- Workplace Issues or Conflicts
- Emotional or Mental Stress
- Communication Difficulties
To learn how to bring this valuable employee benefit to your workplace, ask your employer to contact CHR at (505) 816-6790 in Albuquerque or 800-348-3232.